Content of the website
We do not provide any warranty in regard to the information provided being up to date, correct or complete, or concerning its quality. Any liability claims against us which refer to losses of a material or notional nature which have been caused through the use or non-use of the information presented or through the use of erroneous and incomplete information shall, in principle, not be entertained unless there is proven fault on our part based on intent or gross negligence. We expressly reserve the right to amend, supplement or delete sections of the web pages or the entire website without any specific announcement, or temporarily or permanently cease to publish them.
Indications, news, links and RSS feeds
In the case of either direct or indirect references to web pages (“links”) and news feeds (RSS feeds) which exclusively fall outside our sphere of responsibility, any obligation to assume liability would only come into force in the event of our being aware of the content and it being technically possible and reasonable for us to prevent use in the case of any illegitimate content. We therefore expressly declare that the corresponding linked pages were free of any illegal content as at the date of the link being placed. We have no control whatsoever over the current and future design or content of the linked pages. We therefore hereby expressly dissociate ourselves from any content of any linked pages which has been changed after the links have been placed. This provision shall apply to both any links and references placed on our own website and any third party entries in any visitors’ books, discussion forums or mailing lists set up by us. Solely the provider of the page to which reference has been made shall be liable for any illegal, erroneous or incomplete content, and in particular for any losses arising from the use or non-use of such information displayed, and not the party merely making reference to the respective publication via links.
Copyright and trademark law
We endeavour to pay attention to the copyrights of the graphics, audio files, video sequences and texts used, and make use of graphics, audio files, video sequences and texts that we have created ourselves, or to use graphics, audio files, video sequences and texts not subject to any licence in any publications. Any trademarks mentioned on the website and any trademarks protected by third parties shall, to an unlimited extent, be subject to the provisions of the respective applicable trademark law and the proprietary rights of the respective registered proprietors. The conclusion is not to be drawn, solely on the basis of a trademark merely being named, that trademarks are not protected by rights of third parties! We shall retain the copyright for any objects that we ourselves have created. It is not permitted to duplicate or use such graphics, audio files, video sequences and texts in other electronic or printed publications without our express consent. Should any of these proprietors not be in agreement with the publication of the data shown here, they should please let us know. We shall then remove the data/information once we are aware of the notification.
Data privacy and data security
- Data security and data privacy have the highest priority for us. Users of www.sasera.ch and www.sasera.swiss are offered the highest possible degree of protection of personal data and guaranteed extensive preservation of privacy. We have taken the technical, organisational and legal precautions in regard to security to ensure the latter.
- The confidentiality, availability, accuracy and integrity of the data concerning the users of our website are fully guaranteed as far as is technically possible. To that extent, the data is protected from unauthorised or accidental destruction, accidental loss, technical faults, falsification, theft or illegitimate use, as well as from unauthorised amendment, copying, access or being processed without authorisation in any other way.
- Use of the personal data of the users of our website (e-mail address, surname, first name, postal address, telephone and fax numbers, date of birth, personal notifications, information provided, log files) is exclusively linked to a specific purpose, i.e. use is exclusively for our own requirements. All such details are handled by us as sensitive data at the highest security level. Only a minimum number of service providers are permitted to process the data. The latter only possess the access rights necessary in order to properly fulfil their tasks.
- Making personal data on users known to third parties is basically subject to the opt-in principle (e.g. community members, etc.). It entails that the user actively determines which information he or she wishes to disclose to third parties.
- Our website can be accessed via the Internet, which entails certain security risks.
- For the purpose of optimising performance we may utilise cookies. These are files containing information that are stored on the user’s system via their browser, unless they are prevented from being stored via the browser settings.
- Users who have any questions regarding this guarantee of data privacy or are unclear about certain points can contact me at any time at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We reserve the right to update or amend this guarantee of data privacy. We will announce such updates or amendments in a suitable way.